igh Fives from the High Chair!
By the time a child is a toddler, his taste preferences have been established for life. That’s why introducing your baby to fresh foods early on is so very important.
The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet will show you how to help your little one embrace healthy eating habits from day one – habits that will prevent disease and promote good health for the rest of his life.
From creamy purées for babies to incredibly easy snacks and meals appropriate for toddlers, each recipe includes:
- Nutrition analysis
- Cooking tips and serving suggestions
- Freezing and storage information
- Stovetop and microwave preparation methods
- Serving size recommendations
Click on one of the sample recipes, and see for yourself how simple it is to make The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet!
- 6 months: Yummy Apple-Pear Purée
- 7 months: Orange You Cute Carrot and Sweet Potato
- 9 months: Curried Peas, Lucky Me!
The book is filled with recipes ideal for infants and toddlers up to 2 years of age.
Get your copy today!